Monday, December 26, 2011

A renewed zeal and enthusiasm.


A beautiful song playing in the background. I am working on making the assessment policy for my school, and all of sudden I have this song strong urge of Blogging. I guess thats only after seeing my friends blog entry. It reminded me, Hey ! I also have a blog. So here I am listening to the title track from the Movie Kamine. Amazing lyrics. Amazing Music." Kabhi Zindagi se manga Pinjre mein Chand La do." Some time songs can do so much with your mind. Oh! Songs play mind game.

So what is my state of mind. Well there is so much going on in my little mind. There are so many things to be done. So many dreams to be lived. So many places to be seen. So many people to touched. And I feel that I am running short of time. Sitting in my office I realize that life isn't so difficult as I think. I just need to focus. Well this wonderful poster by my friend Utpal gave me this insight right now. That I need not lose my imagination and focus. I need not lose the conviction in myself that I wont be able to finish so many things. You know what! I will.

Well this is feeling so good. Typing out your feelings, speaking to your Macbook. Just being alone in your office. As I sit here there are no students. No staff to come and disturb me. This silence is beautiful. The song just stopped. And somehow I have tears in my eyes. I don't know why but I feeling like crying. May be this is my mind's way to de-stress. Thank God for this beautiful moment.

PEACE.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Blogging... Living each moment of life and sharing it with everyone around us, makes us de-stressed automatically.

    ReplyDelete