Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A new begining:- I promise to type everyday

Well work place is really becoming sickening. I somehow feel choked working. Its only the kids thats makes me go on. Keeping that aside I have to remember that I am a bonded labour,for at least the next two years. 1st July I will be getting a new boss. Lets see how she is. The funniest thing about bosses is that you always feel that you know more than them. You feel like laughing at their stupidities.Dad has taught me one thing that "Boss is always correct." Dad I take this in its eternity. These days I feel really lonely. Miss mom a lot. And yes !!!! miss dad also :-( want so desperately to hug him tell him that I love him so much. I hope you will understand me dad when I am gone. I also miss bapuji. He was hospitalized and this was the first time I was not with him. His entire life has revolved around me. And here I am a selfish bastard who didn't go to see him. But how can I. I hope that what I feel these days is a passing phase. I hope I will see the bright things again.

No comments:

Post a Comment