Monday, February 2, 2009

I am sorry I cant be perfect

I object..... I object to the fact that parents are God's incarnation on earth. I cant digest this fact. I teach students to forgive and forget. I teach students that parents are next to God. But somehow lack conviction. Everyday I have a new mellodrama unfurling in a place which i call Home!!! Sometimes its a metal rod, sometimes its my things thrown out, sometimes its a chilly winter nite and me. I want to ask to someone what is my fault. A humble request to you God please give a option to the child to select his or her parents or they will end up feeling that they were never born like me. I cant understand the essence of life. The ennui is taking over me. Someday I ll leave life like that. And start my quest for eternal peace. Peace. Peace. Peace form the everyday mundane world. Peace from the race to earn money. Peace to get admission and make a career. Peace that I would be one with God. Dad says no one will be with me. Hey day no one was with me ever.... I cant breath, I cant see but noboy bothers... But ya some figures in my bank balance bother too much. I wan t an answer from life Are you tough with everyone? People say its a phase, Is it so?


I welcome you ennui come and sup into me. Let me lose intrest in what men call LIFE.


Cheers!!! (Sarcasm intended)

1 comment:

  1. It's a phase !!! Obstacles say u r on the right path, cos noone cares about making the wrong path difficult !!

    ReplyDelete